Perhaps you have a working farm that is ripe for a Farm Tourism Site to diversify your income. Or maybe you have an unproductive land that can be developed. Either way, Farm Tourism is an exciting venture which you can easily adapt. It also provides employment for local communities, thus a vehicle for empowerment both socially and economically. And with the growing interest in healthy lifestyle, locally grown produce and low-impact travel, it’s no wonder that farm tourism is here to stay.
Learn all these and more at the coming 4th Farm Tourism Conference on July 14-17, 2016 to be held at Summit Ridge Hotel, Tagaytay City. This is also held in celebration of 2016 International Year of Pulses.
Some exciting activities lined-up are as follows:
Learn and share best practices in the farm tourism industry from the experts in the field. Our international and local guest speakers will be presenting a range of topics relevant to both aspiring and operational farm tourism owners. The conference will also include:
- In-depth discussion and Q&A with the team behind the newly-signed RA 10816, also known as the “Farm Tourism Development Act of 2016“
- UN FAO’s International Year of Pulses
- Honeybee propagation and mushroom farming
- Break-out sessions with a panel experts on (1) marketing and promotions of farm tourism destinations, (2) basic layout of farm tourism destinations, and (3) how to create farm tourism packages
Plan your next vacation at a farm! Choose from the growing community of farm tourism operators from all over the Philippines who will be showcasing their travel packages at special discounted rates. Farm tourism activities can range from guided farm tours, fruit picking, horse riding, organic meals, restful spas, and more.
Patronize Pinoy! Buy fresh and locally-grown farm produce and gift items from the top suppliers all over the Philippines. Bring home innovative products to your families as pasalubong, and uplift the lives of Philippine farmers
Experience first-hand the joys of farm tourism by joining us for a whole day of farm tours! Tagaytay and its adjoining municipalities are fast becoming destinations for farm tourism, with a range of sites to visit and explore. See for yourself the innovative activities and products they offer. Who knows, this may just be your next family vacation!
For more details, please contact the event secretariat at:
Telefax: +632 834 2994
Mobile: +63 920 225 8690
You may also check 4th Farm Tourism Conference on FB.
Read some of our articles last 3rd Farm Tourism Conference:
- Philippine Farm Tourism on the Rise
- APO Director shares his insights on how to put our best foot forward for Philippine Agritourism
Like this article? Don't miss the next one. Sign-up for Farmers Notebook Newsletter!
More from Farmers Notebook
Latest posts by Farmers Notebook (see all)
- DAP to conduct Asian food and agribusiness conference - September 12, 2017
- President Aquino inked Law on Farm Tourism - May 25, 2016
- Piñol’s 3 Point Agenda for PH Agriculture - May 23, 2016
- Cultivate Profit at the 4th Farm Tourism Conference - April 26, 2016